Interested in an International Career?
Learn How to Market Yourself and Go Global!
Wednesday, March 21
5:00 pm – Massey Boardroom, 4th Floor Massey Business School
For those students who have international experience, "Creating a Winning Global Job-search Strategy and Toolkit" includes an overview of the global marketplace but spends the majority of time delving into the details of defining your global brand; drafting your elevator pitch, cover letter and resume; using social media and personal branding online to differentiate you; and doing the appropriate research to find the jobs.
Stacie Nevadomski Berdan, International Careers Expert
Stacie is a seasoned global executive, an expert on international careers and an award-winning author on the topic of how to succeed in the global marketplace. Her most recent book, Go Global! Launching an International Career Here or Abroad, provides practical advice to students and professionals on how they can tackle the exciting yet daunting challenge of developing the necessary skills to land a job in an increasingly global world. Stacie has appeared on NBC’s “Today Show,” NPR’s “Marketplace, CNN International, numerous Fox programs, and in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Fortune and Time. She is a regular commentator on HuffingtonPost.com.
Learn how to:
- Increase your odds of going global y developing a global mindset
- Package your international skills in order to apply them to current global business trends and needs of potential employers
- Devise a strategy for an international job search, managing expectations and setting objectives
- Determine which markets, industries and companies are “hot” right now
- Network and write resumes and cover letters for the international job search
Now more than ever, international experience is critical. Learn how to acquire and leverage it, boost your future career options and enhance your global brand!